Please do not book someone under your information, and do not change your account to someone else's information! Refer to the Bold headlines that may pertain to your questions to help you with your booking.
(Note-I understand if you are trying to keep it a surprise.).
2nd Note-* If you are confused about anything you read please contact me before booking. I will be happy to help you. I also welcome any feedback that I may receive to help make booking easier for you. I would also like to note that it seems many times clients book that the appointment emails get sent to the junk/spam files so Please please please check them. Sometimes mistakes are made in entering an email. I will be happy to double check with you that the correct email is on file.*
How to book an appointment for yourself only-
1. Clicking above on the button to a book massage will take you to another website which is linked to mine. It is my booking service I pay for to let you book online at your convenience.
2. You will then click Book now again or service menu to glance at what is offered and make your selection. Select which service you need.
3. Enter the correct information for the person receiving the massage. If this is for you then put your name and email. If it is for someone else refer to the instructions on this page. It is imperative that you book under separate emails and names so that each person has their own account even if you are paying.
4. You can always add notes to your session in the Notes To Provider section when booking- so that I can see if you need something additional and needed help in customizing your appointment. For example, if you need to have the table warmer on or off, a certain type of music playing for your session that helps you to relax, etc..
Other things to know to help guide you on the booking site:
1. At the top of the page is a drop down box by Bodywork services which will show other things as well like: Spa services, Meditation Services, and Special Offers;
2. The up and down buttons will change to show you different times offered for each service and their corresponding prices. For most massages times can range from 30 mins to 2 hours - (Note if you are adding on services like nap time, vibrational sound therapy, or a steam session it does require additional time and I will need to personally add time to your session. At this time there is no way to conveniently do this in a user friendly way, and I have contacted the booking service to let them know it is an issue. Hopefully soon I can update you to let you know it has changed. For now however it remains an issue. If you want to add on these services it is best to be flexible as I may need to switch your service appointment to accommodate the add on if I cannot block off enough time since there may another appointment before or after the time you wanted. I will always contact you directly to make sure these changes are to your satisfaction before doing anything.)
3. Please don't book on Massage Book directly but only by clicking the above button which will link you onto the site from the business website. Thank you!
Booking for another person and it is not a surprise:
1. Please realize that you may be in your own account still if you have booked an appointment for yourself. You will need to log out in order to create a new account for the person whom you wish to book for. At this time you are not prompted for this information so if in doubt log out and try booking again with the information for whom the appointment is for so that the correct email is used and names.
2. The reason that each person needs to have their own account is so that they receive timely confirmation, appointments reminders, and most importantly their own intake form that needs to be filled out by the person it is meant for only. This intake form is a legal document so it must be signed by the recipient it was intended for only.
3. You can purchase a gift certificate from me on the booking site and either email it to the recipient or print it out and put it in a card.
Steps to purchase a Gift Certificate ***(to do this you MUST be on a Ipad / or computer- you cannot purchase gift certificates on a cell phone)***:
3a.) Click on the booking button above or go to the Gift Certificates Section of this website
3b.) At the top right corner you will either see 3 lines and MENU or 3c.) Scroll to Gift Certificates and click on it.
3d.) You can then either pick any in office service offered under Bodywork Services or if you click on the drop down box by bodywork services you will also see options for spa services and meditation services. Another option is to click on Dollar Amount; pick a dollar amount so that your recipient can choose whatever they want and apply your gift towards a massage modality of their choosing..
3e.)Email it to the recipient or print it out and put it in a card.
Booking for someone as a surprise/If that is the case here are your options:
1. Just simply give the printed out gift certificate or voucher placing it inside a card you are giving them or email it to them. Then the recipient can book their own appointment online with the gift certificate. (This is simplest method especially if you do not know their schedule.)
2. Text me with their full name and day and time you would like to book and I will book it directly. I can put their email in the notes and the date for which you would like the intake form and appointment reminders to be sent
3. If this is a gift you need to either book with their info or buy a gift certificate. Then they can book their own appointment. It must be with their name and their email only. Thank you****
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
Refunds- You will be issued a store credit only. Store credits do not expire.
24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment or I retain any series of a session, gift certificate, or coupon and/or deal purchased for redemption. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment in addition to the next booked appointment. In the event that cancellations become chronic I reserve the right to dismiss you as a client.
Please do not come in if you have any symptoms of even a cold at this time. If you need to reschedule please give a min of 24 hour notice. Thank you for your understanding during this unusual time in life.
Travelers- If you have been on a plane at all traveling or visiting other states and/ or countries please let me know the day you arrived home, and I will reschedule your appointment 3 weeks from your arrival date (given that you are providing me with at least 24 hours notice) and have no Covid-19 symptoms. I know it is typical to quarantine at least 2 weeks after traveling, but I am adding additional time to ensure your safety, others, and mine.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged the full amount for their “missed” appointment or I retain any session of a series, gift certificate, or coupon and/or deal purchased for redemption.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
Note: Recently it has come to my attention that it seems some do not know or think they can make an appointment and just send anyone to their appointment if they cannot make it to avoid my cancellation policy. This is a safety issue for me as well as a problem when it comes to documentation for intake forms being filled out. So I am explaining what by appointment means. The term, by appointment only, means the appointment is booked for who is showing up. If you are booking for someone else do not make an appointment with your account, but create a new one with the person's information. You cannot send someone else to your appointment when it was booked for you. It means I do not accept walk ins. It also means while I have various hours set for booking I may not always be at the store unless I have appointments booked. If you are gifting a massage I need their information to book the appointment and for them to fill out an intake form sent to their email address only and not yours. I also cannot have you fill out someone else's info on your intake form in your account. I have a 24 hour cancellation policy in place which is stated on this site in detail.
We look forward to serving you!